Corpus Christi Negligent Driving Attorneys
When you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident due to someone else’s negligent driving, the Corpus Christi negligent driving lawyers of Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys are here to fight for your rights. Negligent driving is always dangerous for everyone on the road, but it is especially hazardous for motorcycle riders. Motorcyclists have nothing to protect them from being directly hit by other vehicles or flung from their bikes, leading to extremely high rates of injury and death. When a negligent driver harms you due to their negligence, you deserve compensation and justice.
The lawyer you choose may make all the difference in your ability to recover all the expenses for your medical bill costs, lost wages, and loss of future income, as well as earn compensation for your suffering. The lawyers at Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys can advise you on your rights and the potential for your case, and they’ll do it at no charge until you win the compensation you deserve.
With more than 40 years of successfully defending the victims of motorcycle accidents in Corpus Christi, Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys has the experience, the knowledge, and the toughness to take on negligent drivers and their insurance companies. We don’t want you to face this difficult time alone. With our help, we will make sure you aren’t denied a single cent you deserve. If you are suffering from a motorcycle accident because the other driver was negligent, contact Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys today to speak with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys. We’re available 24/7, so call us now at (361) 888-8808 or Live Chat with us right here on the site.
How a Lawyer Can Help You
When you’ve just been through a traumatic accident while riding a motorcycle due to the negligent driving of another, it can be difficult to focus on both recovery and the legal implications of your accident.
Injuries from motorcycle accidents are often more serious than those that involve other vehicles, making the event all the more serious. While in the process of recovering, huge expenses can very quickly add up. Many motorcycle accident victims have to deal with:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy and other rehabilitation
- Lost wages and lost earning capacity
- Long-term care
- Long-term pain and suffering that may never diminish
- Disability and disfigurement
- Wrongful death
Because recovery is so daunting and the expenses are so immense, an experienced legal advocate is crucial so that you are not left handling bills you should not have to pay or missing out on treatment that you need.
Why Choose Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys to Pursue Your Case?
For those injured by a negligent driver in a motorcycle accident in Corpus Christi, Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys is the first name in aggressive advocacy for your rights as a victim for a number of reasons, including:
- Experience: Our law firm has been assisting victims in Corpus Christ in their search for justice since 1976. Our lawyers have more than 80 years of combined experience. We’ve seen it all, know all the tricks, and know how to ensure the best result for every client.
- Success: We know how to win. In the end, that’s what matters to our clients, and that’s what we excel at. We’ve won tens of millions of dollars for our clients, and two of the lawyers at our firm are in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Fierceness: We’ve earned those huge, multi-million dollar settlements for decades because we’re not afraid to fight our cases to the end. We fight for our clients up to and through a trial. We’re not intimidated by insurance companies, big trials, or tough judges.
- Compassion: As tough as Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys is on insurance companies, we are just as compassionate towards our clients. We see our clients as the individuals they are, with individual needs, concerns, and suffering. We are here to listen to you and help.
We combine these qualities to create a firm that is ready to battle against anything to get our clients the compensation they deserve after the difficulties they’ve experienced.
Examples of Negligent Driving That Lead to Motorcycle Accidents
The modern driving experience is one full of distractions that can lead to tragic consequences. It’s the responsibility of every motorist to avoid these distractions for the safety of everyone on the road. Some of the forms negligence takes on the road include:
- Texting and other phone use: It is increasingly common to see drivers looking more attentively at their phones than at the road. This leads to an increasing number of accidents with motorcycles and other vehicles.
- Tired drivers: Drivers know when they’ve grown too tired to make good decisions, and yet many of them ignore the recommendations of experts to stop and rest and continue to press the accelerator, putting others at risk.
- Speeding: The faster a vehicle is going, the less control the driver has. Many drivers choose to drive to ignore recommended speed limits, thus endangering those around them.
- Tailgating: Along with speeding, many drivers will drive close to the bumper of other vehicles. This aggressive tactic increases the risk of an accident in the event of a sudden change in speed. It is a particularly serious risk to motorcyclists.
- Driving without headlights at night: Headlights have a double purpose in the dark. They make it possible for the driver of the vehicle to see, and they allow other drivers to see them as well. Driving without headlights reduce visibility to dangerous levels.
- Breaking other traffic laws: Ignoring traffic signs, switching lanes without signaling, and other traffic violations are conscious choices that increase the risk of collisions every time they are performed.
- Driving under the influence: Whether it is drugs or alcohol, becoming inebriated and then getting behind the wheel is always a dangerous choice for the driver and for others on the road.
These are only a few of the ways the negligent choices of a driver can endanger the health and the life of motorcyclists on the road. If you have been involved in an accident with a negligent driver, be sure to consult a lawyer immediately.
Let Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys in Corpus Christi Take Care of Your Case
Our personal injury lawyers have worked for decades in the Corpus Christi area and know the law better than anyone. We have a history of success built on decades of experience, compassion for our clients, and a sense of duty that compels us to work toward the best possible result.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a motorcycle accident that involved a negligent driver, contact the compassionate Corpus Christi motorcycle accident lawyers at Brunkenhoefer, P.C. Injury Attorneys immediately. We’re available 24/7, so live chat on the site or contact us at (361) 888-8808 now.