The Attention You Expect
Robert E. Brunkenhoefer
- Texas A&M University, 1964, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 1967, L.L.B. (Bachelor of Law), J.D. (Juris Doctorate)
Attorney-Mediators Institute, 1993
- 2nd Lt., Fort Sill, Oklahoma, Artillery, 1964
- 1st Lt., Fort Bliss, El Paso, Texas, Air Defense Artillery, 1967
- Capt. U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery, 1968
- Honorable Discharge, July 1969
- U.S. Army, July 1967 - July 1969
- NATO Missile Officer, Battalion Adjutant
- C.O. Special Weapons Detachment
- Service Northern West Germany, 1968- 1969
Assistant City Attorney, Corpus Christi, Texas, 1969- 1972
- Night Court Prosecutor
- State of Texas, 1969
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1970
- State Bar of Texas
- Federal Bar Association
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, District 11-A Grievance Committee: Member, 1987-1989, 2014-Current & Panel Chair 2003-2005
- College of the State Bar of Texas 1985
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas 2001
- National College of Advocacy, American Trial Lawyers Association 2001
Robert E. Brunkenhoefer
Robert has more than 45 years of personal injury plaintiff experience in Texas, and he practices in all areas of personal injury litigation. He has obtained significant plaintiff’s verdicts in admiralty and maritime, personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, and product liability cases.
Since 1978, Robert has been a Board Certified Personal Injury Specialist (Texas Board of Legal Specialization). In fact, he was in the first class of attorneys to be thus certified as an expert in personal injury law by the Texas State Bar.
Robert was born in Brady, Texas but was raised on the Mexican border in the small town of Mercedes, where he became fluent in Spanish. He earned his BA in Economics from Texas A&M, and served in the United States Army through the Corps of Cadets as an Air Defense Artillery Officer. Robert attended law school at the University of Texas in Austin, Texas, graduating in 1967.
Robert is the proud father of five children, three of whom have gone on to practice law as well. Robert’s other passion in life is flying. He has been a licensed pilot with instrument rating since 1978.
Call (855) 812-1100 or send Robert E. Brunkenhoefer an email to see how we can be of service.
- Industrial/Refinery Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Oilfield Accidents